wHOLESALE & pROCESSING
What Separates Us From The Rest?
So, you are probably asking yourself, “What’s the scoop with The Happy Camper concentrates?” “What kind of concentrates do they offer?” “What separates them from the rest?”
That’s simple – QUALITY and CONSISTENCY.
Here at The Happy Camper we take pride in providing Colorado with the highest quality concentrates in the state!
QUALITY begins with simple choices like from which grows we source our trim material. We are excited to be working with some of the best grows in Colorado because we know that you only get out what you put in. You can’t produce the best concentrates by starting with inferior input material. From there we opt for a “slow and low” method which allows us the time and care necessary to make top-level concentrates that are stable, terpene rich, and a pleasure to consume.
There is nothing quite as frustrating as purchasing concentrate from a dispensary that looks amazing at the time of purchase, but in a matter of days, degrades into a product that you would rather not consume. That’s why, at The Happy Camper, CONSISTENCY is one of our biggest aims: consistent stability, aroma and flavor in our shatters, and consistent texture, aroma and flavor in our waxes…but we don’t stop there! Our shatter consistently tests at higher potencies than any of our competitors’ products. The THC potency of our concentrates regularly reach into the 90%’s, and we recently produced shatter that tested at 99% total Cannabinoids! That is straight out of the collection pot, mind you, no winterization necessary!
Our success comes from knowing that what we are doing isn’t a set recipe where one can simply follow the instructions. That is why, here at The Happy Camper, we don’t just produce concentrates, we CRAFT concentrates. Working with each batch individually, we use QUALITY and CONSISTENCY to craft the best concentrates possible.
It is our QUALITY and CONSISTENCY that ensures The Happy Camper concentrates climb high above the rest!
Full Buy-back: We process your trim and return 100% of the final product to you at a competitive price.
- Shatter, Hi-Terpene Shatter, Sap, and Wax are available in Full, Half and Quarter Gram increments.
60/40 Split: We process your trim and return 60% of the final product to you! We keep 40% as payment.
Co-branding: We will prominently display your logo on the side of our tent! A budget friendly option that guarantees your customers will know it is concentrate made from your grow! (not available for Half and Quarter Grams)
What you can expect when you process with The Happy Camper:
- 2-3 Week Turnaround Time: Here at The Happy Camper, we understand that keeping your shelves stocked is top priority. We start on your order the moment we receive your product.
- Stylish Packaging: Your finished product will be packaged in our fun and stylish Happy Camper Pup Tent! 100% compliant, environmentally friendly, and the most Colorado-centric brand in the state!
- Custom Branding: We offer very affordable custom co-branding! We can prominently place your design/logo on the outside of our packaging. This gives you extended brand reach and recognition, and lets your customers know that the top shelf concentrates you offer were produced from your own grow!
- Lowest Residual Solvents: Our “Slow and Low” purge process allows us to retain the natural terpene-profile of the plant, while keeping residual solvents at a minimum and ensuring stability. Your customers will always get the cleanest and freshest products from THC!
- Status Updates: You will receive detailed extraction run info and status updates throughout the entire process. You’ll never be left in the dark!
For Wholesale Concentrates or Trim Processing information, please contact email@example.com