NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN Purchase does not increase the chance of winning.
Mail entry to:
80 Rosalie Rd.
Multiple entries increase odds of winning. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on September 11, 2017 , and will continue on a regular basis. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety.
3. Eligibility. Must be at least 21 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
4. Effective date of entries. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of The Happy Camper Cannabis Company and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including postage.
5. Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held September 30, 2017. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by text. If not by text, then by phone or mail ,if applicable. A text will be sent to the winner on September 30, 2017. All decisions are final and binding. Should the text be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via text and one by phone if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 48 hours from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 48 hour period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
8. Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
9. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to The Happy Camper Cannabis Company, the sweepstakes sponsor, and not to any individual vendor.
10. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the The State Of Colorado.